Owners Corporation Induction
The owners corporation is the body made up of all the owners in the strata scheme. It has the responsibility for:
- maintaining and repairing the common property of the strata scheme
- managing the finances of the strata scheme
- taking out insurance for the strata scheme
- keeping records and accounts for the strata scheme
- administering the by–laws for the strata scheme.
This induction course goes into detail on the topics:
- Starting the owners corporation
- Responsibilities of the owners corporation
- Strata committee
- Strata managing agents
- Building managers
A certificate is available to print off on satisfactory completion of the course and the quiz.